INTRASOFT International has a proven capacity and successful track record in undertaking and delivering large, complex, mission critical projects and undertaking subsequent SLA-based commitments for warranty and maintenance. We are known for our ability to combine technical expertise with thorough understanding of customer’s business needs – including the challenges of maintaining the currency of information, forms and calculators to keep up with constant, and increasingly frequent, changes in policies.
Our philosophy is to empower agencies with INTRASOFT PROTEUS and transfer the necessary knowledge to ensure that they are self-sufficient to easily adapt around trade legislation changes and minimise time-to-market.
For INTRASOFT PROTEUS we leverage an Agile methodology that enables us to:
- Satisfy our customers through early and continuous delivery of tangible value
- Endorse changing requirements, even late in development; Agile processes harness change for the customer's competitive advantage
- Deliver tangible value frequently, with intervals from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale
- Enable different disciplines (what and how) to work together daily throughout the project
- Build projects around motivated individuals: give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done
- Enable efficient and effective method of conveying information to and within a development team i.e. face-to-face conversation
- Facilitate tangible valuable deliverables as the primary measure of progress
- Promote sustainable development: sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely
- Focus the teams’ attention on (technical) excellence and good design which enhances agility